3.28.2012

Mississippi State’s Arnett Moultrie says he’ll enter NBA Draft

Arnett Moultrie will forgo his senior year at Mississippi State and enter the NBA Draft, the 6-11 forward told the Daily Journal. Moultrie has not yet hired an agent, but if he signs the necessary paperwork, he’ll forfeit his college eligibility since it will be the second time he’s declared for the draft, according to NCAA bylaws cited in the report.

"I, Arnett Moultrie, after careful consideration and discussions with my family and my coaches, have decided to explore my options and enter my name into the 2012 NBA Draft,” Moultrie said in a text message to the Daily Journal. “I have not signed with an agent, as of yet. However, I do anticipate doing so.”

Moultrie averaged 16.4 points and 10.5 rebounds per game this season, the report notes. He shot 54.9 percent from the field, 44.4 percent from 3-point range, and 78 percent from the foul line.

Moultrie, who transferred to Mississippi State after his sophomore year at UTEP.

没有评论:

发表评论